At THTC, we value our owners and partners, and take great pride in the strength of our relationships.
THTC offers the experience of a multidisciplinary team that meets your expectations
in a constant concern of profit and added value to your property.
We guarantee confidentiality and working with great intellectual honesty, we adapt our mission to the client demand.
THTC services aim to assist private investors in the implementation and management
of their hotel projects. Knowledge of over 25 years in the hotel industry to advise you in all stages of your hotel projects:
• New Project - Acquisition - Development
• Renovation - Repositioning product
• Pre-opening & opening
• Hotel Management
• Audits and diagnostics
THTC brings together multidisciplinary teams specialized in Tourism, Hotels and Leisure.
We have a broader experience development, management and marketing applied to the hospitality industry.
Founder & President
French citizen, graduate from Lausanne Hotel School (EHL).
Prior to founding THTC, Franck Leloup, has for 30 years operated
prestigious Hotels such as The Martinez in Cannes, The Montvallon in Meribel,
The Beau Rivage in Nice, The Ambassadeur Concorde,
Les Terrasses in Eze, La Tartane in Saint-Tropez
and The 3.14 in Cannes, Relais & Châteaux Le Place d’Armes - Luxembourg.
His expertise in tourism and leisure business,
his knowledge in the new distribution technologies
enables him to understand all the issues related
the tourism industry.
• Hotel School of Lausanne 1983-1987
• Founder of the association of "6 hotels in Massena Square - Nice, French Riviera"
• Various functions within the Hotelier Federation in Nice, French Riviera
• Vice Chairman of the Tourism Office of Eze Village
• Languages: French, English, Spanish and German